The Quay Hotel, at Riverside, Phnom Penh
The Quay is a four star modern boutique Hotel overlooking the Mekong and Tonle Sap Rivers. It has 16 rooms, 8 Panoramic Suites and 8 Standard Suites.
Facts about The Quay Boutique Hotel
- Perfectly located on Phnom Penh’s bustling riverside
- Close to many tourist attractions like the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum Chatamouk Theatre, Night Market, river boat tours, cafes, restaurants and night life
- Environmentally conscious in design and operation
- Restaurant and bar serving local and international cuisine with award winning wines
- Roof top bar and restaurant with great views of the Mekong River and the stars, also with a covered area
- Perfect place to stay for business, tourism or simply a special get away
Quay credits and gives great appreciation to the authors of the video clip shown here. Avant-de-Partir.fr
Our 8 Panoramic Suites are big (60s/m big!), as well as modern, spacious and with lots of light. All have balconies and seating with sweeping views of the Mekong River and the Tonle Sap.
Our 8 Standard Rooms, are half the size of our Suites with the same contemporary design and feel.
All rooms are air conditioned and come with large flat screen TV’s, mini bar and complimentary Wi Fi, tea and coffee facilities.
Booking Direct always gets the Best Deal…Guaranteed.
Now with over 700 internet reviews, The Quay Hotel is constantly rated on over 8 out of 10, giving it a solid 4 stars ranking, making it truely Phnom Penh's favorite boutique hotel on riverside.
Check the Special Deals for best prices and extras.