The Quay Hotel, at Riverside, Phnom Penh
The Quay Hotel is a carbon-friendly, boutique hotel overlooking the Tonle Sap River and Mekong Rivers in Phnom Penh. The Quay Hotel has 16 rooms: 8 Panorama Suites and 8 Standard Suites.
facts about the quay boutique hotel
- perfectly located on Phnom Penh's bustling riverside
- close to many tourist attractions like the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum Chatamouk Theatre, Night Market and river boat tours
- environmentally conscious in design and operation
- restaurant and bar serving local and international cuisine with award winning wines
- roof top bar and restaurant with great views of the Mekong River and the stars, also with a covered area
- perfect place to stay for business, tourism or simply a special get away
Our 8 Panoramic Suites are big (60s/m big!), as well as modern, spacious and with lots of light. All have balconies and seating with sweeping views of the Mekong River and the Tonle Sap.
Our 8 Standard Rooms, are half the size of our Suites with the same contemporary design and feel.
All rooms and suites at The Quay come with large, flatscreen televisions and complimentary wireless Internet.
Booking direct ensures you get the best rates and allows us to implement our 'Stay Green Program'. Enjoy Your Stay!